This seminar is valuable for managers and frontline staff. The speaking and listening skills are easy to learn. Leslie has been training for over 25 years.
Participants learn how to adjust what they say in order to speak effectively to influence stressed individuals and provide exceptional customer service. They also learn how to motivate others by clarifying goals, giving appreciation and resolving conflict. As well, participants identify current communication problems using the essential components of effective listening including mirroring, paraphrasing and asking helpful questions.
They learn what to say, and not say, to deal with individuals who are aggressive, indirect, silent or controlling.
- Learn to build rapport
- Know when to step back and when to step in
- Deal with voice tone and body language
- Find communication strategies to prevent or resolve conflict
- "I learned a lot about communicating well."
- "Leslie presented ideas that were helpful and easy to learn."
- "I liked the balance between learning and practicing."
- "This seminar was fantastic."