The Exceptional Customer Service seminar shows participants how to improve public image by providing exceptional service. During the seminar participants look at how well-known organizations attract, impress and retain customers.
As well, participants learn how to improve their conversations with co-workers and with customers in order to build trust and cooperation. They learn how improved listening skills will enable them to respond well to each customer.
- Build customer loyalty Identify the major service issues for customers
- Find out what makes it difficult to meet customer needs
- Increase the motivation to provide exceptional service to everyone
- Identify the 3 components of effective communication
- Practice effective listening
- Learn when to solve problems, and when to wait
- Get feedback from customers
- Develop a plan of action to implement improved customer service
- "I now have new ways to impress customers."
- "I took a big step in knowing how to work with others."
- "Leslie made the session interesting and very useful."