Humour is an essential part of effective communication, stress management and productivity. The Humour program is extremely popular in organizations, and at conferences. During the program participants discover how to use their unique sense of humour to improve relationships, build teamwork, handle stress and enhance wellbeing. The Humour program is gentle and involving and offers many specific ideas about what to say and do in any situation. This seminar is sometimes titled Humour: an Essential Skill for Effective Communication.
- Notice what makes people laugh
- Distinguish between positive and negative humour
- Discover exactly what to say to respond to blame or criticism
- Learn how to use humour to recover from overwhelming situations
- Use humourto become more assertive with others
- Improve speaking and listening skills
- Choose to add fun activities at work and at home
"This seminar was just what our staff needed."
"I enjoyed the small group discussions."
"Leslie showed us how easy it is to add a helpful touch of humour."
Leslie will customize the Humour program as a keynote, an after-dinner presentation or as a seminar. The customized program has been retitled Humour: The Spice of Life and Communicate Effectively with Humour.