The Optimal Stress for Optimal Performance seminar helps individuals make small but effective lifestyle changes that will measurably improve health and wellbeing. The Optimal Stress program is based on the reasearch of Canadian stress pioneer Dr. Hans Selye. Individuals who have attended this seminar have reported elimating headaches, reducing backaches, sleeping better, improving work effectiveness and feeling more confident about the future. This seminar is sometimes titled Managing Stress: for Optimists, Pessimists and Skeptics.
- Clarify the risks of long-term unmanaged stress
- Learn to reduce physical, emotional and mental tension
- Choose simple ways to overcome bad habits
- Rethink the 10 common negative and self-defeating thoughts Increase vitality
- Become motivated to relax
- Use breathing and posture to improve self-confidence and wellbeing.
- "I am much more relaxed."
- "Leslie you gave a truly inspiring presentation."
- "This course will help me regain control of my life."
Leslie will customize the Optimal Stress for Optimal Performance program as a keynote, an after-dinner presentation or as a seminar. The program is sometimes titled Optimal Stress for Optimal Performance.