The We Care Customer Service course has been used by many profit and non-profit organizations. Over 3,500 employees working within the Carolinas Healthcare System have been trained in the We Care program. Tom Philson who was the coordinator responsible for implementing the training says he "wholeheartedly endorses the We Care program". The We Care program is often implemented throughout an organization in order to support staff, to give them a "common language", and to provide them with skills to communicate better with co-workers and customers.
Other organizations who have used We Care include Motorola, Cantel, Southwestern Bell, AT&T, Ontario Legal Aid Plan and Black and McDonald. School boards and government groups have also used the program.
The We Care program has achieved consistent long-term results in seven, three-year follow up studies. The program has several additional modules including team building, leadership, wellness, and coaching. These modules ensure consistent, long-term, cost-effective training for staff.
Toronto-area employees can attend the We Care public program which occurs quarterly at the Radisson Hotel Toronto East (see map below). The We Care program helps staff develop their professional skills. The program is especially helpful for managers who need to communicate more effectively, and for employees who need to learn new skills for dealing with difficult people.
- "Course ideas will help in all aspects of my life."
- "Easy to learn, and very practical."
- "Good content, good video, good handouts."
- "Leslie was very motivating."
- "Learned how to handle conflict."
- "Learned great techniques to listen, and respond well."
- "The win/win way of thinking is powerful."
- "Using affirmations will really help."
- "The course will help me manage high stress situations."
- "Will help me sell more effectively."
You will learn to:
- Respond well to the three communication styles of stressed customers
- Solve problems quickly using win/win thinking
- Focus on can do responses to customer requests
- Build customer loyalty by improving effective listening